If you’re craving Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches, but want to cut down on carbs, Vedgee Wraps has you covered! Try our delicious, iconic recipe sans hoagie and stuffed inside one of our delicious wraps.
Makes 4 Wraps
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil, divided
- 2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet yellow onion, sliced
- 1 pound sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- Black pepper
- 8 sliced provolone cheese
- 4 Vedgee Roasted Red Pepper Rosemary Wraps
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add peppers and onions, seasoning to taste with salt. Cook and stir often, until vegetables have caramelized 11 to 15 minutes.
- Remove onions and peppers from the skillet, setting them aside in a bowl. Add the remaining olive oil and cook the steak until medium (or your preferred beef preference), approximately 4-5 minutes—season with both salt and pepper to taste.
- Return the vegetables to the skillet and toss with the steak, combining. Add the provolone cheese on top, cover the pan and continue to cook for approximately 3 minutes. Divide the mixture among four Vedgee wraps and serve.