- 4 San Marzano Tomato and Garlic Vedgee wraps
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes, drained and julienne
- 1⁄2 pound prosciutto, thin sliced
- 5 ounces baby arugula, cleaned and coarse stems removed
- 4 tablespoons truffle oil
- Sea salt to taste
Place a pizza stone or upside down baking sheet in the middle of your oven and preheat to 400°F.
Sprinkle 1⁄4 cup each of the grated Parmesan cheese and sun dried tomato on each wrap. Bake 1 or 2 at a time, depending on the size of your oven and stone, for approximately 8 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the wrap is crisp.
In a bowl combine arugula, truffle oil and sea salt, toss to coat.
Top cooked Vedgee wraps with prosciutto, arugula and shaved Parmesan, cut into 6 pieces and serve immediately.